The String of pearls for little children (1847)

fullscreen
Author: Massachusetts Sabbath School Society
Subject: Washington, George, 1732-1799; Sunday school literature; Parent and child; Indians of North America
Publisher: [Boston] : Massachusetts Sabbath School Society, depository, no. 13 Cornhill.
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Brigham Young University
Book contributor: Harold B. Lee Library
Collection: brigham_young_university; americana

"In presenting this little book to my young readers, I would affectionately ask you to accept the string of pearls, of which you will find one at the head of each chapter. Their possession will enrich you more than all the pearls of the east."--Note, p. [vii]. Includes a story about George Washington

Copyright 1847 by Christopher C. Dean

Bound in original black cloth

Scanningcenter: provo
Mediatype: texts